|Jobs list heading|
You know how some Plumbing and Heating & Air companies are in a “class of their own?” That means their team members are not afraid of hard work, they have superior technical abilities, they really enjoy serving customers and they are looking to be a part of a team of people who are serious about providing world-class customer service.
Well, if you are a motivated individual who fits that description then we would like to offer you an opportunity to be part of a special team of people. If you have the desire to “Rev Up Your Career” and you have the “right-stuff” then we would love to talk to you. You can find out more about our company and our city by clicking the buttons below – or just skip to the job openings below.
The essential function of the Plumbing Salesperson is to serve the customers of A1 Plumbing and Perfect Air by providing plumbing options that meet their needs. This position responds to sales leads and meets with customers to determine their needs based on efficiency, price, capacity and other relevant criteria. You will educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options. Most commonly you will be selling sewer and water line repairs/replacements, whole-house re-pipes, water quality improvement solutions, and plumbing related remodels. You will be responsible for estimating a job cost, preparing a proposal, presenting it to the home owner and closing the sale. Once a job is sold, you will work with our Install Manager to ensure our installation team has all required material to complete the installation and fill out a permit request. Upon completion of the install, you will complete a post completion checklist. You must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes. A candidate for this position must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
Other job requirements include:
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend required department meetings
- Attend company or vendor training as required
- Maintain any necessary licenses or certifications which may apply
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to work after hours on a limited basis, if necessary, to accommodate prospective buyers and handle heavy work load during busy season.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles
- Experience in the Plumbing industry or other in home sales
- Strong residential customer service experience
- Very genuine and personable a must
- Strong steady work history
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented and organizational skills
- Able to climb in attics and crawl under houses
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Efficient and organized
- Ability to effectively close a sale
- 3 years of Plumbing industry related sales or service experience or extensive in home sales in other industry
- Prior success in the industry with awareness of industry and technical material
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test, possess a clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Complete a diploma, degree or certificate program in the field
- Have a high level of mental and physical aptitude
- Health insurance; medical, dental
- 401K participation with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle during working hours