|Jobs list heading|
You know how some Plumbing and Heating & Air companies are in a “class of their own?” That means their team members are not afraid of hard work, they have superior technical abilities, they really enjoy serving customers and they are looking to be a part of a team of people who are serious about providing world-class customer service.
Well, if you are a motivated individual who fits that description then we would like to offer you an opportunity to be part of a special team of people. If you have the desire to “Rev Up Your Career” and you have the “right-stuff” then we would love to talk to you. You can find out more about our company and our city by clicking the buttons below – or just skip to the job openings below.
The essential function of the Drain Specialist Technician is to serve the customers of A1 Plumbing and Perfect Air by maintaining and repairing sewer drain systems with an emphasis on quality work, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes. You must know local plumbing codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job. Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes. Capable of executing plumbing techniques such as drain cleaning, jetting, and pipe bursting. A candidate for this position must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
Other job requirements include:
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with and train any apprentices who may be assigned to work with you
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency
- Attend required department meetings
- Attend company or vendor training as required
- Maintain any necessary licenses or certifications which may apply
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles
- Strong residential customer service experience, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Very genuine and personable a must
- Strong steady work history with 3 years minimum as a Plumber, emphasis on sewer lines preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Able to climb in attics, under houses and in box trucks
- Able to lift 75 lbs
- Efficient and organized
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug test, possess a clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Complete a diploma, degree or certificate program in the field
- Have a high level of mental and physical aptitude
- Completed specialized courses in residential and commercial plumbing practices and having a strong working knowledge of codes and safety measures
- Participate in an on-call rotation schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Health insurance; medical, dental
- 401K participation with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle during working hours